|By Bradley M. Koltz|
Dress for Success receives funding
Lawrenceville, NJ – The Walmart Foundation recently announced that it was providing ongoing funding for Dress for Success Worldwide by awarding over $2.5 million to their Going Places Network by the Walmart Foundation (GPN).
So what does that mean for the women of Mercer County?
- Dress for Success Mercer County will be hosting three cohorts of GPN throughout the next year, a specially-designed program that provides a curriculum that blends a proven methodology to improve the career prospects of disadvantaged unemployed and
- Dress for Success Mercer County will be hosting three cohorts of GPN throughout the next year, a specially-designed program that provides a curriculum that blends a proven methodology to improve the career prospects of disadvantaged unemployed and underemployed women.
- Through these cohorts, Dress for Success Mercer County aims to serve 50 women.
- They aim to achieve a 60% job placement rate upon completion of the GPN.
Since they first began offering GPN in 2013, Dress for Success Mercer County has seen tremendous success with this program:
- They have served 81 women in the Mercer County area through the GPN.
- Over 50% of women have secured employment by time they have completed their GPN cohort.
- 20% of employed women joined the Professional Women’s Group network.
Recent GPN graduating class
“Through GPN, we are getting more women in Mercer County back to work to help build their financial independence and reach personal and professional success,” said Cheryl de Borja, executive director Dress for Success Mercer County.
Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA), a full-service marketing firm located in Princeton Junction, New Jersey, announced today that Kelli Bosko was recognized with its quarterly Crew Star award. Bosko demonstrates the company’s core values, while her team spirit attitude and professionalism shine every day.
As interactive coordinator, Bosko’s primary responsibility is to manage web design and programming for clients. “As an interactive coordinator I do a little bit of everything - designing websites, digital ads, programming, web maintenance, eBlasts and eNewsletters,” Bosko said. “It is very rewarding to take a customer’s ideas and vision and turn it into a digital reality.”
“The Management Team at Flemington Audi gathers in showroom to celebrate winning Magna Society Award.”
Audi of America has awarded Flemington Audi, located on Routes 202 and 31 in Flemington, with the Audi Magna Society Award for the year 2014. The Magna Society award was created by Audi of America to identify and recognize dealerships that go above and beyond the standard business objectives and sales targets.
“Once again our team at Flemington Audi has been recognized for all the hard work and perseverance they have demonstrated in maintaining Audi’s, and our own, standard of excellence,” said Steve Kalafer, Chairman of Flemington Audi and the Flemington Car & Truck Country.
Specials of Note:
Brooks Brothers in Palmer Square is holding their annual Father’s Day Sale, starting June 2nd through June 18th with up to 40% off select styles.
Au Courant Opticians in Palmer Square is offering $50 off purchases of $350 or more and $100 off purchases of $500 or more. Stop in and meet one of their opticians and learn about the latest in HD Lens technology and receive a complimentary cleaning.
Princeton Soup & Sandwich Company on Hulfish Street is offering 10% off to all Princeton University students with valid id.
Send your business news to Brad at email@example.com.